Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer in the City


This summer I bought a disposable camera- for the first time again in like forever. And I forgot how much fun it is not to know how you're photos are going to turn out! I just threw it in my bag and snapped some pictures whenever I was doing something fun - like a picnic, a sunday-morning breakfast outside, having the most delicious icecream (I do realise now that all of these things include food, haha!), or having breakfast (there's the food again!) with Kim, who can be spotted with a big-ass croissant!!
Anyhow, it was such a fun experience,I was so excited when I could finally pick up the photos at the store! And I quite like the 'old, and not so perfect' atmosphere they have! Definitely going to do this more often! 
Now I only need to buy lots of white frames (or vintage frames that I can paint white myself) for them!

(by Laura)

No comments:

Post a Comment